William E. Freeman, M.D.
• Graduate of Emory University, BA degree in Chemistry, 1979
• Graduate of Medical College of Georgia, MD degree, 1983
• Dermatology training (residency), Medical College of Georgia, 1983-1987
• Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology
• Diplomat, American Board of Laser Surgery
• Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
• Member, American Medical Association
• Active member, Houston Medical Center medical staff
• Member of All Saints Episcopal Church
Dr. Freeman is married to his wife Sheila, and they have three children, Sarah, Will and Timothy. His hobbies include spending time with his family, hunting, fishing, travel and singing in his church choir.
Terrell R. Wallace, PA-C, Captain USAF, Retired
• Balboa High School 1976 Panama Canal Zone
• US ARMY 1976-1994, USAF 1994-1998
• Medical School: University of Oklahoma
• Published Dermatology Author
• Community Involvement:
- Community Dermatology Speaker
- Member of Christ Chapel Warner Robins
- Professional Optimist Club
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Member of Society of Army Physician Assistant
- Member of Georgia Association of Physician Assistant
Terry is married to his wife, Linda, and they have one daughter, Angelina. His hobbies include playing guitar, hunting, fishing and painting.
Jamie Givens, PA-C
• Graduate of Warner Robins High School, 2001
• Graduate of Mercer University: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, 2006
• Graduate of Mercer University: Physician Assistant, 2012
• Joined practice in 2012
• BLS Certified
• Community Involvement:
- Member Centenary United Methodist Church
- Member of Georgia Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member of Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Jamie lives in Warner Robins with her husband, Byron, their son James, and Marty, their rescue dog. She enjoys spending time with family, reading, art, history, travel and singing in her church choir.
Jessica Gilstrap, RN and Senior Laser Practitioner
• Graduate of Middle Georgia College, Associate Degree Nursing 2009
• Currently pursuing BSN (University of Alabama) Roll Tide!
• Licensed Senior Laser Practictioner
• Joined the practice in 2015
Jessica is happily married to her husband, Shannon, of 5 years. They have 3 beautiful daughters and a dog. Jessica looks forward to meeting you and discussing what laser services we offer.
Brenda Arrington, Office Manager
• 30 plus years dermatology office experience
• Member of Dermatology Managers Association of Georgia
• Member of Association of Dermatology Administrators and Managers
• Graduate of Arkansas State University
• Joined the practice in 2003
Brenda is married to husband, Anthony (retired USAF), of 36 years. They have 2 children and one grandson. Brenda enjoys reading, shopping, traveling and spending time with her family and dogs.
Lou Wilson, BSN
• Graduate of Valdosta State College, BS of Education, 1986
• Graduate of Middle Georgia College, Associate Degree Nursing, 2001
• Graduate of Capella University, BSN, 2016
• Member Dermatology Nurses Association
• Joined the practice in 1991
Lou is a member of the Forest Hills United Methodist Church. Lou lives in Macon and enjoys scuba diving, horseback riding and being outdoors.