One of the features of our new electronic medical records system is an online patient portal that allows you to fill out your medical history at home, prior to your appointment, which means you spend less time in our office!
The patient portal is simple, but you must follow certain steps to ensure that your information is saved. Please read and follow these instructions carefully. You may find it helpful to print these instructions so that you can refer to them while you fill out the patient portal questionnaire.
- From this page, click on "New User" in the top right corner.
- You will be asked to enter your last name and a security code. If you do not have your security code, please call our office at 478-953-1020, and the telephone receptionist will give it to you.
- After logging in, you will be asked to update your user name and password.
- Across the top of the page are five options:
1. Summary: Name/address information and option to change password.
2. Demographics: Please choose this and fill out all information.
3. Insurance: Please complete insurance information as shown on your most current insurance card.
4. Forms: There are nine separate forms pertaining to your personal and family health history. Please complete all forms. When you have finished one form, select the "Next" button to continue.
- After you have completed the questionnaire, you will be asked to place your initials and date on the final page. You will then continue to final step.
- You must click the "Submit" button in order for your information to be saved in our system. Failure to click "Submit" will result in all your information being lost, and you will have to fill out the forms again in our office!
* If you need to quit before you have completed all forms, you may click "Save and resume later." *
When you return, you may continue and resume initial process. Do not attempt to start the process over.
If you experience trouble filling out the patient portal, you may call our office during normal business hours and speak with our Patient Portal Coordinator, Teresa, and she can fill out the forms for you. Please have your medican list with you when you call, as well as any allergy information.
Remember, our goal is to be more efficient so that your time in the office is as productive as possible! We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this area.